Job Role: Sales Manager
Salary: 40,000 - 70,000
Freightalent International are looking to speak with a Sales Manager to join a logistics client in Dublin.
- Understand the companies ideal customers and how they relate to our products
- Winning of new customers, expansion of existing clients
- Planning, implementing and monitoring sales targets
- Effective communication within the sales department
- Promote the continuous learning and development of the sales team
- Continuously drive forward the sales team to identify, canvas and convert new profitable opportunities as part of our overall sales growth strategy
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation
- Developing the sales team through motivation, and product knowledge
- Attendance at the International Sales Manager Meeting
- Participation at sales-related working groups, eg, CRM project, sales digitilisation
- Ensure their Health and Safety policy, processes, procedures and other mandatory processes such as BRC & ISO9001 are maintained, reviewed and effectively managed.
- Develop and maintain a pro-active and safe Health and Safety environment and culture in conjunction with branch and central Health and Safety representatives.
- Ensure that all employees under your control adhere to all Health and Safety practices at all times.
- Partake at a senior level and influence the overall direction and strategy of the business
- 10 years previous experience within a direct sales function in the Irish Freight Industry preferably with a groupage and export focus
- A proven track record of strong team management skills and experience, to manage and motivate teams to deliver.
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to be personable yet persistent.
- You will have the ability to foster effective relationships both internally between different departments and externally with clients.
- 3rd level degree in Business or Supply Chain Management is an advantage
- Strong PC skills with Excel reporting knowledge
- Passion for selling with a drive to innovate.
What they offer
- Monday to Friday
- Competitive salary DOE
- Bonus scheme
- Company pension
- Sick Pay scheme
- Employee Assistance programme
- Death in service insurance cover
- Onsite parking