Experienced Hunter Sales Professional looking for new challenge? Look no further! We have the perfect one right here!
We are proud to be partnered with the hardest working team in transport to deliver this fantastic opportunity.
- $1.5bn International Logistics & Forwarding business
- Privately owned for over 30yrs
- Employ over 1800 team members internationally
- Offices across the USA, Canada, Ireland, UK & Europe
- Large organisation with a genuine work family environment
- Hard working and very rewarding
- Be part of a fantastic international sales team
- Targeting International Air & Sea Export business
- Find, develop, manage and maintain client relationships
- Develop and maintain territory plans, account plans, and win plans
- A chance to develop your career in freight, forwarding & logistics with one of the fastest growing companies in the industry.
- Receive higher than market average commissions.
The Ideal Candidate
- 4+ years experience in a relevant forwarding or logistics sales position
- 4+ years experience in Air & Sea Forwarding & Logistics
- Hardworking, Motivated, Outgoing, Forward Thinking & Results Driven
- Ability to work well in team environments
- A book of business and/or relationships would be beneficial but not entirely required for the role advertised.
What do you think? No harm in us having a conversation.. hit the apply button.
It could be one of the best decisions you ever make!
Freightalent International acts as an employment firm for permanent recruitment. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Freightalent International for review as part of the initial application process.
You can find a full list of our vacancies via our specialist freight and logistics recruitment website www.freightalent.com