Job Role: Freight Import Clerk
Salary: 22,000 to 30,000
Freightalent International are looking to speak with Freight Import Clerks to join a freight forwarding client.
They work to tight deadlines and with a "failure is not an option" ethos meaning their clients trust them implicitly. They believe a successful shipment comes from attention to detail and the successful candidate will need to have the same mentality.
The Freight Import Clerk will be responsible for air and sea imports from all over the world. You will be required to perform the end to end forwarding process including customs clearances.
- Experience of air or sea imports in a freight forwarding environment
- Experience in customs entries using systems such as ASM Gems, Destin8 etc
- Great attention to detail
- Able to 'think outside the box' and explore avenues others would not think of
- Fantastic interpersonal and communication skills
Freightalent International acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of contract professionals. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Freightalent International for review as part of the initial application process.
You can find a full list of our vacancies via our freight recruitment website www.freightalent.com