Job Role: Customs Clearance Specialist
Salary: 50,000 to 70,000
Freightalent International are looking to speak with Customs Clearance Specialists to join a Transport and Freight Forwarding client.
- Complete and up to date knowledge of customs clearance procedures in road, air and sea freight.
- Passion for keeping up to date and informed of developments within customs clearance regulations and news.
- Prioritising a constantly changing workload.
- Ability to concentrate for long periods of time.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
Freightalent International acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of contract professionals. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Freightalent International for review as part of the initial application process.
You can find a full list of our vacancies via our freight recruitment website www.freightalent.com